From: Marcus Wagner <recall.nevada@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] fujitsu siemens s7110 - touch stick?
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 19:13:48
Sebastian Gibb schrieb:
> hello, > > now I use evdev: > > Section "InputDevice" > Identifier "touchstick" > #Driver "mouse" > Driver "evdev" > Option "Protocol" "auto" > Option "Device" "/dev/input/mouse1" > EndSection > > but it doesn't work. I don't know whether the touchstick is /dev/input/mouse1. > How could I discover it? > > Bye >
try cat /dev/input/mouse1 and move the stick. If you get some weird output on your console, its the right device, but since you now use evdev it should be something more like /dev/input/event1, bit this can change. Therefore you should od an cat /proc/bus/input/devices, there you can see your mouse. in Xorg.conf you should remove Option Device and add option "Name" "the name shown by cat /proc/bus/input/devices". Also protocol "event" could be helpful regards Marcus -- gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list