From: Andrea Spadaccini <a.spadaccini@×××××××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Audio doesn't work if I start the PC without AC
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 07:36:31
Ciao Jakob,

> PS: If you have already solved your problem, please tell us your > solution as other users experiencing similar issues may find it > helpful.
Sorry for answering that late, but I tried to solve it only this morning! And yes, adding "alsasound" to the battery runlevel helped.. ;) It seems to work. I'll try in these days to boot from battery other times, and I'll report eventual problems. Thanks, -- [ Andrea Spadaccini - a.k.a. Lupino - from Catania - ICQ #: 91528290 ] [ GPG ID: 5D41ABF0 - key on keyservers - Gentoo GNU / Linux - 2.6.18 ] [ Linux Registered User 313388 - @: a.spadaccini(at) ] [ Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot. ]