From: Cliff Rowley <cliffrowley@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] swsusp2 *hang* :(
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:45:26
On 5/17/05, Andrew Randles <ehud42@×××××.com> wrote:
> I have software suspend from the kenrel running on a T42 (2.6.11 > gentoo -r6). I do not use suspend 2. > > I don't have a dock so I can't comment on that but I use it with > laptop_mode and again no problem.
OK, thanks for your feedback :) I'm still digging around to try and work out what is causing the hang. I also have Dyntick patched, and I guess it could just as easily be that .. I'm currently compiling a kernel with just swsusp2 and no dyntick to see if I still crash. Cheers ;) -- gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-laptop] swsusp2 *hang* :( Ovidiu Bivolaru <ovidiu@×××××××××××××××.ro>