From: Ovidiu Bivolaru <ovidiu@×××××××××××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Sensors
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:03:23
1 Hi,
2
3 The .maildir is created in every user's home dir because "adduser"
4 command will copy /etc/skel/* in every new home dir (depends which
5 parameter you use for adduser). Also, mutt is trying to read mail from
6 $HOME/.maildir due to the following entries from /etc/mutt/Muttrc
7 set mbox_type=Maildir
8 set folder=~/.maildir
9 set spoolfile=~/.maildir/
10 set record=~/.maildir-sent/
11 I guess you want to change these to ~/.mail/ and also change mbox_type
12 if you are not using Maildir. This can be done in ~/.muttrc as well. If
13 you are not using Maildir, also make sure you don't have "maildir" in
14 USE flags.
15
16 Regards,
17 Ovidiu
18
19 Mads Samsing wrote:
20
21 >Hey everyone
22 >
23 >Finally lm-sensors works for me. But if I write the command: sensors -s,
24 >the computer halts and nothing more happen.
25 >The command: sensors, gives me the temperature.
26 >
27 >It is not really a problem, I am just wondering why?
28 >According to a guide I found on this, sensors -s, shouldn't give any
29 >problems. (It is a Transmeta TM-5800/ECS iBuddie A530).
30 >
31 >Another thing, though it isn't really supposed to be posted here, so I
32 >won't blame anyone for not answering: I use Mutt/fetchmail/procmail.
33 >All mails should be put into ~/mail/, which they are, but an empty
34 >~/.maildir is created as well. Is it procmail or fetchmail that causes
35 >this, and how can it be changed?
41 gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list