From: "Sigfrido V. Ortiz C." <sigfridov@×××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Intel Power Wireless 3945ABC
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:39:53
etobis@××××××.ar wrote:

> Sorry, I do know about some of the other stuff you asked about. > > If you do > > emerge something -f -p > > you will get a list of the files you need to download to install > something. You can manually download them, put them on your USB drive, > and then move them to /usr/portage/distfiles in your Gentoo box. Thank > will do it. > > Good luck! > Enrique > > On 2/20/07, Sigfrido V. Ortiz C. <sigfridov@×××.com> wrote: > >> I folks, someone knows from where may I get the drivers for IPW 3945 ABG >> wireless card ? >> I want to use it after a start with my MINIMAL CD install disk. >> Is it possible to download some package to a USB pen drive and store >> there to be installed? >> Thanks in advance. >> Sigfrido >> -- >> gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list >> >>
Remeber that I'm starting the installation, so I have to chroot first before to get emerge and also I have not wirelles card working yet, so my questions is from where may get packahe for ipw3945? I have my old machine x86 with full portage, but the new box is x86_64, the portage is the same? if it so, may I use that portage file? Thanks in advance again Sigfrido -- gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list