From: ian douglas <id@×××.us>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] sound issues
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:56:53
> Btw .. do you have alsa-oss installed?
Okay, installed that module and after looking at some mixer settings I had volume. The alsamixer had everything muted by default as well as a headphone jack sensor turned on - unmuting the proper channels and turning off the headphone jack sensor channel worked like a charm, I've got sound! I'll emerge alsa-utils a little later, what does this provide? -- Ian Douglas -- gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-laptop] sound issues Jordi Molina <warp3r@×××××.com>