From: Moritz Bellach <mbellach@×××.de>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] wget porblem popped up during NuDav
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:03:13
1 > I am running revdep-rebuild, and it is getting stuck when it wants to
2 > emerge wget. It wants to download it using wget.
3 >
4 > I downloaded the tar file for wget, but where should I place it so that
5 > it does not need to download it. I tried putting it
6 > in /usr/portage/distfiles/. but is still tries to download it.
7
8 Hi,
9
10 I just had the same problems and think you need to have 2 files
11 in /usr/portage/distfiles looking at my directory:
12
13 ls /usr/portage/distfiles/ | grep wget
14
15 wget-1.10.2-gentoo-0.2.tar.bz2
16 wget-1.10.2.tar.gz
17
18 So you have to gzip the tarfile you already have and you need t get the
19 gentoo patch.
20
21 Greets
22 Moritz