From: Moritz Bellach <mbellach@×××.de>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] wget porblem popped up during NuDav
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:03:13
> I am running revdep-rebuild, and it is getting stuck when it wants to > emerge wget. It wants to download it using wget. > > I downloaded the tar file for wget, but where should I place it so that > it does not need to download it. I tried putting it > in /usr/portage/distfiles/. but is still tries to download it.
Hi, I just had the same problems and think you need to have 2 files in /usr/portage/distfiles looking at my directory: ls /usr/portage/distfiles/ | grep wget wget-1.10.2-gentoo-0.2.tar.bz2 wget-1.10.2.tar.gz So you have to gzip the tarfile you already have and you need t get the gentoo patch. Greets Moritz -- gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list