From: Henri Magnin <henri.magnin@××××.net>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Trying Gentoo linux on a new Asus M6 laptop
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:03:50
1 Hello
2
3 First of all, thanks _a_lot_ for your so quick answer.
4
5 In facr, I just CHROOTed to my hard disk, mounted swap and boot partitions
6 there, installed grub, but did not yet try to reboot from the hard disk.
7 I just wanted to check that all was OK before rebooting with my freshly
8 compilated environment.
9
10 So maybe there is no problem at all. I will try to boot on hard disk ASAP.
11 I will update you on what is going on.
12
13 Regards
14 Henri
15