From: Henri Magnin <henri.magnin@××××.net>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Trying Gentoo linux on a new Asus M6 laptop
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:03:50
Hello

First of all, thanks _a_lot_ for your so quick answer.

In facr, I just CHROOTed to my hard disk, mounted swap and boot partitions
there, installed grub, but did not yet try to reboot from the hard disk.
I just wanted to check that all was OK before rebooting with my freshly
compilated environment.

So maybe there is no problem at all. I will try to boot on hard disk ASAP.
I will update you on what is going on.

Regards
Henri

-- gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list