From: Will Briggs <will@××××××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-laptop] wireless and service dependencies
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:37:01
G'day all,

I'm having this problem.  During startup both sshd and ntpd are not
started with a warning: "scheduled to start when net.eth0 is started"

eth0 is my wired network interface, eth1 is my wireless interface.

I rarely used a wired network, often use the wireless network.

This behaviour is fine, to certain extent, because if net.eth0 comes up
I'd be happy to have sshd and ntpd start.

However, I also want them to start if and when net.eth1 comes up.

I have searched for a dependency setting somewhere but can't find. Can
anyone point me in the right direction?