From: Ovidiu Bivolaru <ovidiu@×××××××××××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Sensors
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:13:41
1 I guess you need to check your MTA, procmail, fetchmail config files as
2 well.
3
4 Mads Samsing wrote:
5
6 >Thanks, but ...
7 >
8 >I am using maildir, and the entries in /etc/mutt/Muttrc has been changed
9 >in my .muttrc, and shouldn't be a problem.
10 >
11 >I have actually changed them in /etc/mutt/Muttrc as well.
15 >>Hi,
16 >>
17 >> The .maildir is created in every user's home dir because "adduser"
18 >>command will copy /etc/skel/* in every new home dir (depends which
19 >>parameter you use for adduser). Also, mutt is trying to read mail from
20 >>$HOME/.maildir due to the following entries from /etc/mutt/Muttrc
21 >>set mbox_type=Maildir
22 >>set folder=~/.maildir
23 >>set spoolfile=~/.maildir/
24 >>set record=~/.maildir-sent/
25 >>I guess you want to change these to ~/.mail/ and also change mbox_type
26 >>if you are not using Maildir. This can be done in ~/.muttrc as well. If
27 >>you are not using Maildir, also make sure you don't have "maildir" in
28 >>USE flags.
29 >>
30 >>Regards,
31 >>Ovidiu
32 >>
33 >>Mads Samsing wrote:
37 >>>Hey everyone
38 >>>
39 >>>Finally lm-sensors works for me. But if I write the command: sensors -s,
40 >>>the computer halts and nothing more happen.
41 >>>The command: sensors, gives me the temperature.
42 >>>
43 >>>It is not really a problem, I am just wondering why?
44 >>>According to a guide I found on this, sensors -s, shouldn't give any
45 >>>problems. (It is a Transmeta TM-5800/ECS iBuddie A530).
46 >>>
47 >>>Another thing, though it isn't really supposed to be posted here, so I
48 >>>won't blame anyone for not answering: I use Mutt/fetchmail/procmail.
49 >>>All mails should be put into ~/mail/, which they are, but an empty
50 >>>~/.maildir is created as well. Is it procmail or fetchmail that causes
51 >>>this, and how can it be changed?
52 >>>
53 >>>
54 >>>