From: Tom Prado <thomas.prado@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] wget porblem popped up during NuDav
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:31:06
1 Sounds like you need to re-emerge wget. If you don't have the tarballs
2 it will try to download and get deadlocked, you may have to download
3 them manually.
4
5 On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 09:13 -0500, mail wrote:
6 > Hi,
7 >
8 > I just installed a brand new system and today I did a emerge --sync, I
9 > figured I would emerge -NuDav world. There were only about 10 packages
10 > that needed updates. As I said this is a brand new 2006.1 install.
11 >
12 > I'm not sure what package was the last to emerge, I'm guessing it was
13 > something that uses libssl.so but the emerge crashed during
14 > Test-Harness.
15 >
16 > It is wget that is now the problem. Every time I try to use it I get the
17 > following error:
18 >
19 > error while loading shared libraries: libssl.0.9.7 No such file or
20 > directory.
21 >
22 > It looks like I now have only libssl.so.0.9.8 (no 0.9.7)
23 >
24 > I tried env-update, source /etc/profile, I even rebooted.
25 > wget still wants to use 0.9.7!
26 > What should I do now? I can't emerge anything.
27 >
28 > Thanks
29 > rick
34 gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list