From: Darren Dale <dd55@×××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] parallel startup and ifplugd/ntp-client
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 20:46:44
1 On Monday 01 August 2005 04:16 pm, The Slash wrote:
2 > you could always try removing ntp-client from default, then remove ifplugd
3 > as well, then put ifplugd back in default, followed by ntp-client, thus
4 > changing the order. It worked for me, anyway.
5
6 Thanks for the suggestion. I dont understand how this would change anything,
7 it didnt improve things on my system.