From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] swsusp2
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:43:22
1 Hi,
2
3 On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 23:27, Beber wrote:
4 > Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
5 > >
6 > >What particular feature from swsusp2 do you prefer over the in-kernel
7 > >hibernation system
8 > >
9 > You can a lot a few things very interessant, like LZF compression,
10 > Highmem support,* *SMP support, Suspend-over-NFS support (is planned),
11 > bootsplash support and start/restart some services after hibernation
12 > like you can see in this page Appendix 8)
13 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=170548
14 > http://softwaresuspend.berlios.de/features.html
15
16 I know - that's not what I asked. I asked which features _you_ prefer in
17 swsusp2 compared to swsusp.
18
19 ./Brix
20 --