From: Andrew Randles <ehud42@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Install problems
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:10:04
1 I don't have the same laptop so all I can suggest is try the different
2 kernel options that you have when booting. Thins like disabling
3 fblash, usb, pcmcia, and so on (don't quote me on the syntax I think
4 you can hit type help at the boot screen to see what your option are.
5 That is if you are even getting to the screen with the different
6 kernel options.
7
8 The only other option I have is to maybe look at other booting methods
9 depending on whats availble for your laptop. Thins like boot off a
10 usb stick or try knoppix and install from the knoppix disc.
11
12 Sorry I can't be of more help.
13 Andrew