From: Valmor de Almeida <val.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-laptop] Re: [gentoo-user] coretemp and smartbatt drivers for lm_sensors
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 22:28:59
Alan McKinnon wrote:
> > From any menu in make menuconfig, you can type '/' and enter a search string. > Menuconfig will list all instances where it finds that string in item > headings. coretemp is there.
Thanks for this search info. CORETEMP is there under the search but the enabling option is apparently not there; or I don't know how to make it appear. It looks like I am missing the option Intel Core (2) Duo/Solo temperature sensor in the Hardware Monitoring Support.
> > smartbatt is found at CONFIG_ACPI_SBS, you can search for that string > >
I've had that enabled to be compiled into the kernel. I will change to M and check whether the module is created. Thanks, -- Valmor