From: it maxim <zuboskal14@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-laptop] Wicd don't work with sky2
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:05:55
Sorry, I forgot - it english list)

    I have НР probook 5310m with this ethernet card:
        03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. Device 436c (rev 10)

Kernel 2.6.33, net-misc/wicd-1.7.0

    Sky2 is now compiled as a module, but I tried install it in kernel too.

    When I try connect to wired network with wicd it "getting IP address..." And as a result - "no connection".

    If I manual config IP wicd shows "connected", but network don't work in realty.

    When I use ifconfig to rule wired connection, or just run "dhcpcd eth0" - all works fine.

    Any ideas?