From: Simon Striker <simon@×××××××××.net>
To: Devon Miller <gentoo-laptop@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-laptop] Kde, acpi, and temperature
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 08:58:33

Sunday, December 5, 2004, 5:19:23 AM, ste napisali:
> Now, I'm looking for a desktop monitor for processor temperature. So > far, I've found monitors for Gnome, WindowMaker, and Flux, but nothing > for KDE. > Any suggestions?
I think You could get monitor of processor AND motherbord temperature on KDE desktop with Superkaramba: Some documentation of Karamba (Superkaramba = A version of Karamba with extra extensions in-built) In Superkaramba You can also include commands to run. I included the console command that get the thermal temperature from ACPI. Another option may be to use I2C with lm-sensors together with superkaramba ... Best regards, Simon. ------------- Simon Striker Rusjanov trg 2 1000 Ljubljana +38641473856 Europe (Slovenia) E-mail: simon@×××××××××.net -- gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list