From: Mads Samsing <mads.samsing@××××××××.dk>
To: Gentoo Laptop mail list <gentoo-laptop@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-laptop] Sensors
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:51:26
1 Hey everyone
2
3 Finally lm-sensors works for me. But if I write the command: sensors -s,
4 the computer halts and nothing more happen.
5 The command: sensors, gives me the temperature.
6
7 It is not really a problem, I am just wondering why?
8 According to a guide I found on this, sensors -s, shouldn't give any
9 problems. (It is a Transmeta TM-5800/ECS iBuddie A530).
10
11 Another thing, though it isn't really supposed to be posted here, so I
12 won't blame anyone for not answering: I use Mutt/fetchmail/procmail.
13 All mails should be put into ~/mail/, which they are, but an empty
14 ~/.maildir is created as well. Is it procmail or fetchmail that causes
15 this, and how can it be changed?
19 Venlig hilsen/Best regards,
20 Mads Samsing [mads.samsing [AT] webspeed.dk]
21
22 Got virus? Try this: format c:
25 gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list