From: Spencer McGuire <spencerm@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o, henri.magnin@××××.net
Subject: RE: [gentoo-laptop] Trying Gentoo linux on a new Asus M6 laptop
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 03:50:32
Maybe you should have found out what hardware was in your computer before
linux install, it is always helpful to have a full list of hardware when
dealing with a laptop, and knowing which modules/ drivers you need for
everything, I have had my troubles with linux but just stuck it through till
the end, when everything is working great. BTW, I have a tablet pc, you
thought a weekend was bad, try a month to get everything working.