From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-laptop] problems ene kb 3886 wireless key on amd 64
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 13:45:34
1 hi to all,
2
3 i have some problems with configuring this key, which is really fundamental
4 for me. this key enables/disables the wireless lan board. i have installed
5 the broadcoam native airport drivers according to the softmac indications on
6 the vanilla souorces, that are the only ones who make my pc work, but i
7 cannot test it because i cannot use the wireless key to enable the board. is
8 there anyone who could help me?
9
10 my pc is a fujitsu siemens amilo a 1655g, broadcom air force one wirelless,
11 amd turion 64 mt-37, 1gb ram, ati sb bus master. i tried to use the acerhk
12 and acer tm but i cannot make them compile. i'll try to use the
13 wirelless_button and the keycode captured in windows, but i was thinking
14 that maybe someone has made it work before me.
15
16 thank to all of you