From: Jordi Molina <warp3r@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] WLAN Problems- need solution
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:24:13
1 Well, I recommend you using the cvs version as indicated in:
2
3 http://madwifi.sourceforge.net/
4
5 We have assembled few access points for the local wifi network on my
6 town recently with an Atheros-based board (from Senao) and it works
7 perfectly with the cvs, we had problems with the ebuild and deb
8 version (for gentoo and debian) and solved it using the latest cvs.
12 cheers
13 Jordi
14