From: Egoitz Aurrekoetxea Aurre <egoitz@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-laptop] Gentoo in a Macbook 5,1 (unibody late 2008)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:03:48
1 Hi all !!! ;)
2
3 I have Gentoo working in my macbook fine :) even better than Mac OS :) :). The only goal I'm not being able to achieve is to be able to resume after suspend. Has anyone ever tried this?. Have you some experience on solving it?. I'm using MBR through refit and grub-0.97 as boot loader. I have tried suspending with pm-suspend, s2ram (forcing), etc… and suspends… but later does not resume, the screen stays black and I'd say it gets hung (I haven't tried if it answers to ping, and I haven't seen any log which could give a clue…). Should I disable some module? should I use some other power management software??.
4
5 Thanks a lot for you're help.
6 Best regards,