From: Matias Pablo Brutti <matiasbrutti@××××××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-laptop] CRT monitor on Powerbook 12"
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 19:35:35
1 Hi , I recently got an Apple Powerbook 12" and I being trying to make
2 the videoout to work with the CRT I manage to use the CRT in console
3 mode , but when I go to the X , the xorg start on the laptop monitor and
4 not on the monitor attached any idea why that could be happening ?
5
6 Also , any news on airport extreme modules ? should I get a usb wireless
7 and what should it be to be safe that it will work on ppc + linux.
8
9 thanks
12 Matias
13 --