From: Rigoberto Reyes <rigreyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] WLAN Problems- need solution
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:53:04
1 You can also check your channel...
2 iwconfig ath0 channel NN
3
4 Where NN is the channel that your wlan is using.. and of course update your
5 module to the last cvs version...
8 On 4/25/05, Jordi Molina <warp3r@×××××.com> wrote:
9 >
10 > Well, I recommend you using the cvs version as indicated in:
11 >
12 > http://madwifi.sourceforge.net/
13 >
14 > We have assembled few access points for the local wifi network on my
15 > town recently with an Atheros-based board (from Senao) and it works
16 > perfectly with the cvs, we had problems with the ebuild and deb
17 > version (for gentoo and debian) and solved it using the latest cvs.
18 >
19 > cheers
20 > Jordi
21 >