From: "Matias P. Brutti" <matiasbrutti@××××××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] amd turion laptop with good linux support (but i run gentoo so good gentoo support is the point)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 00:43:01
1 I have a powerbook 12" and everything works great for me. even the AE works now ! so I have no complain at all. the laptop is really mobile , with LInux I get about 5:20 hours of battery life and it is not heavy and of course like everything apple makes looks great !
2 The only problem but not for long ( not for me , but maybe for others), is that if you use or need lots of apps that run only on x86 that might be a problem. :)
3
4 another laptops that work great with linux are Dell, Sony or IBM , I have had all of this and I never got into tuff trouble with their hardware.
9 On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:32:20 -0500