From: YoYo Siska <yoyo@××××××.sk>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] wireless and service dependencies
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:18:46
On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 08:19:20AM -0500, Fabio A Correa wrote:
> [...]
Is there a specific reason why you have to restart sshd after you restart/change network services? I don't know about ntpd and cupsd because I start them only in some places, but I have sshd running all the time (with RC_NET_STRICT_CHECKING="lo" in /etc/conf.d/rc) it works correctly (it listens on so any ip changes don't affect it). I suppose cupsd and ntpd should be the same (well maybe they would have to be configured to listen on, if they are listening on the ip from an interface by default...) yoyo -- _ | icq: 177861806 jabber: yoyo@××××××.cz YoYo () Siska web: -- gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-laptop] wireless and service dependencies Will Briggs <will@××××××××××××××××××.au>