From: "Enrique A. Tobis" <etobis@××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Intel Power Wireless 3945ABC
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:30:48
1 Sorry, I do know about some of the other stuff you asked about.
2
3 If you do
4
5 emerge something -f -p
6
7 you will get a list of the files you need to download to install
8 something. You can manually download them, put them on your USB drive,
9 and then move them to /usr/portage/distfiles in your Gentoo box. Thank
10 will do it.
11
12 Good luck!
13 Enrique