From: "Enrique A. Tobis" <etobis@××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Intel Power Wireless 3945ABC
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:30:48
Sorry, I do know about some of the other stuff you asked about.

If you do

emerge something -f -p

you will get a list of the files you need to download to install
something. You can manually download them, put them on your USB drive,
and then move them to /usr/portage/distfiles in your Gentoo box. Thank
will do it.

Good luck!