From: Francisco Rivas <taken2k4@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] thinkpad T43 boot problem
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 02:03:06
1 Hi all again..
2
3 Reading the post of Tedwardo I remember a problem with a SATA disk, the
4 Gentoo livecd was not detected my SATA disk, looking for other people with
5 that problem I found this:
6
7 Use libata.ata_enabled=1, unfortunnely I sold that pc and I have no time to
8 try that.. but my point is: have you ever seen that problem?, have you any
9 idea about it?
10
11 Thank you very much in advance...
12