From: "Hanno Böck" <hanno@g.o>
To: gentoo-licenses@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-licenses] New license group FSF-NONFREE?
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 18:51:23
1 On Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:19:35 +0200
2 Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > As expected, the "Artistic" license is the most popular of the three.
5 > I count 94 packages in the tree using it. This is if I don't count
6 > packages that are dual licensed "|| ( Artistic GPL-1+ )" or similar.
7
8 Just scoring through them the third one I looked at (app-misc/when) had
9 a wrong license.
10 From their webpage:
11 When is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
12 under the terms of the GPL, or, optionally, Perl's license.
13
14 So might be worth checking how many of those are just flagged wrong :-)
17 Hanno Böck
18 http://hboeck.de/
19
20 mail/jabber: hanno@××××××.de