From: Marijn <hkBst@g.o>
To: gentoo-lisp@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-lisp] lisp project status
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 15:43:54

Dear all,

all Gentoo projects are supposed to elect leads yearly and we have not
done so in a while (if ever). On top of that I am not as active as I
used to be these days. I've spoken to pchrist and more briefly ulm about
the situation and would like to propose that Panagiotis take over my
role as lead as he is the most senior active willing developer it seems.
So unless anyone else cares to nominate themselves within two weeks,
Panagiotis will take over the leadership and responsibility of defending
our project's interest in the greater whole that is Gentoo.

Perhaps now is also a good time to do a roll-call/status update of what
people are working on in the various subprojects (CL, scheme, (x)emacs),
who is active or not, whether any recruits are being trained, anything
else that you care to mention.

Current herd members seem to be:
(scheme) araujo, chiiph, hkBst, pchrist
(common-lisp) chiiph, hkBst, pchrist
(emacs) fauli, ulm
(xemacs) graaff

If you're in there please respond with your little status update. If
you're not in there and you have a status update, please feel free.

Marijn