From: Rodrigo Lazo <rlazo.paz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-lisp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-lisp] GNU Emacs test plans
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 04:03:49
Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o> writes:

> Hi, > > all of you using Emacs and its packages, could do us a little favour: > > <URL:>, the > packages from this list need test plans. If you use one of these, > please write up a small step-by-step guide how the functionality can be > tested. Examples are found in > <URL:>. Please > either just reply to this list or send your suggestions to > <mailto:emacs@g.o>. Thanks in advance.
for app-emacs/elscreen: 1.- Press M-x and type elscreen-create 2.- Write some text on the buffer 3.- Press M-x and type elscreen-previous 4.- Press M-x and type calculator 5.- A small window should appear over the minibuffer The last 2 steps are needed because both elscreen and calculator modify the way windows are arranged and sometimes their interaction fails. (I hit this bug using emacs-cvs a while ago and it got fixed back then) Regards -- Rodrigo Lazo (rlazo) -- gentoo-lisp@l.g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-lisp] GNU Emacs test plans Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>