From: loong0 <longlene@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-lisp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-lisp] ASDF changes
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 01:58:16
1 Please also fix the implement that depend on the SLOT 2. Such as the ecls,
2 clozurecl, thanks!
5 2013/4/14 Stelian Ionescu <sionescu@××××.org>
6
7 > I changed the slot of the ebuild back to 0, so that people who just add
8 > the overlay get an upgrade from the portage version(2.26 currently)
9 > instead of a new slot, thus avoiding Andrey's issue.
10 > I also added a blocker against all previous versions, so those of you
11 > that already have the overlay configured make sure you remove then
12 > re-install dev-lisp/asdf after updating.
13 >
14 > --
15 > Stelian Ionescu a.k.a. fe[nl]ix
16 > Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
17 > http://common-lisp.net/project/iolib
23 Follow your dream!