From: Stelian Ionescu <sionescu@××××.org>
To: gentoo-lisp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-lisp] Weblocks build failure
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:15:43
On Tue, 2010-11-16 at 11:35 -0600, Mike Summers wrote:
> I'm trying build Weblocks and get fetch failure > on dev-lisp/s-sysdeps-20060521 > > > Separately, Hunchentoot fails with a fetch failure > on dev-lisp/split-sequence-20050802-r1 > > > It looks like in both cases none of the download hosts do have the > files, although it looks like there are later versions.
Either the local copy of the repository that you're using is too old or there's something wrong with it: the current version of split-sequence is 20050802-r3, which I am able to fetch; I've also updated s-sysdeps so everything should work now -- Stelian Ionescu a.k.a. fe[nl]ix Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-lisp] Weblocks build failure Mike Summers <msummers57@×××××.com>