From: Cyprien Nicolas <c.nicolas@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-lisp] Ebuilds for bigloo3.3a_p4 and hop-2.0.0
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:54:28
1 Hello lispers,
2
3 I'm attaching to this mail two ebuild for the last releases of Bigloo
4 and Hop, I have mainly adapted the existing ebuilds.
5
6 Some notes, about the bigloo.ebuild:
7
8 I have to had the threads flag, for dependencies, hop[threads] needs
9 bigloo[threads], which needs boehm-gc[threads]. That makes the hop
10 ebuild with three dependencies on hop, I don't know how to make it
11 clearer, or better.
12
13 Then, I had to manually had -fno-omit-frame-pointer to Bigloo's CFLAGS,
14 for several reasons:
15 First, for compile-bee, part of the code may be compiled with -pg flag
16 (for gprof profiling), this option is incompatible with
17 -fomit-frame-pointer.
18 Next, at runtime, Bigloo uses the CFLAGS he got at compile time when
19 calling GCC on the produced C file. so bigloo -p will call gcc -pg (if
20 enabled), then raise a gcc error.
23 This ebuild has been ran on both x86 hardened and x86_64 hardened
24 systems, without any issue except the -pg thing I have bypassed.
27 Any comment are welcome
30 Regards,
31
32 ,Cyprien