From: David Owen <dsowen@×××××××.ws>
To: gentoo-lisp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-lisp] sbcl-1.0.23 threads, and other USE flags
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:43:37
I recently installed sbcl-1.0.23 (not -r1) from the repo, and lost
thread support despite the USE flag being set.

It seems that an ebuild function, src_configure, was introduced to
handle configuring the build for the flags, but it's not being called as
far as I can tell.

I inserted a call to src_configure at the very top of src_compile (see
attached patch), and everything seems to work again (including the
version string being "1.0.23-gentoo" instead of just "1.0.23").

P.S.  Thanks for keeping an EAPI<2 ebuild around!

File name MIME type
sbcl-use-flags.patch text/plain

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-lisp] sbcl-1.0.23 threads, and other USE flags Stelian Ionescu <stelian.ionescu-zeus@×××××.it>