From: David Owen <dsowen@×××××××.ws>
To: gentoo-lisp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-lisp] sbcl-1.0.23 threads, and other USE flags
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:43:37
1 I recently installed sbcl-1.0.23 (not -r1) from the repo, and lost
2 thread support despite the USE flag being set.
3
4 It seems that an ebuild function, src_configure, was introduced to
5 handle configuring the build for the flags, but it's not being called as
6 far as I can tell.
7
8 I inserted a call to src_configure at the very top of src_compile (see
9 attached patch), and everything seems to work again (including the
10 version string being "1.0.23-gentoo" instead of just "1.0.23").
11
12 Thanks,
13 David
14
15 P.S. Thanks for keeping an EAPI<2 ebuild around!

sbcl-use-flags.patch text/plain