From: Akater <nuclearspace@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-lisp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-lisp] asdf source reference is wrong in SLIME+SBCL
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 13:05:16
1 On my system, slime-edit-definition believes asdf.lisp to be located at
2 /usr/lib64/sbcl/asdf/ while in fact it is located at
3 /usr/share/common-lisp/source/asdf/build
4
5 I'm not sure what causes the issue. Apparently, sbcl ebuild makes a copy
6 of asdf.lisp but even then, the copy goes to contrib subdirectory
7 contrary to slime's assumption:
8
9 > cp "${EPREFIX}"/usr/share/common-lisp/source/asdf/build/asdf.lisp contrib/asdf/ || die
10
11 Moreover, I only have asdf.fasl in said contrib directory so I'm at loss
12 as to what happens during installation.
13
14 This could be due to some specific tweaking of mine own but I don't
15 recollect doing anything to dev-lisp/* at all.