From: "Marijn Schouten (hkBst)" <hkBst@g.o>
To: gentoo-lisp@l.g.o
Cc: Nick <gentoo-lisp@××××××.uk>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-lisp] mit-scheme-c problems
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 10:10:24
1 On Wednesday 23 December 2009 09:56:33 Nick wrote:
2 > Hi there,
3 >
4 > I'm just learning Lisp, as I start to work through the Structure and
5 > Interpretation of Computer Programs book, and I'm having troubles
6 > getting the mit-scheme-c to be co-operative.
7 >
8 > I rather suspect that the error lies with me being stupid, but I'd
9 > be everso grateful for a little help.
10 >
11 > Essentially, whenever I try to load any scheme from a file into
12 > mit-scheme-c, it mis-reads it. A transcript will do well to
13 > illustrate:
14 >
16 > echo '(define testvar 2)' | scheme
17
18 I think this should work:
19 echo '(define testvar 2)' | scheme --batch-mode
20
21 Marijn