From: Tomas Touceda <chiiph@g.o>
To: gentoo-lisp@l.g.o, gentoo-lisp@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-lisp] lisp project status
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:29:42
On 17:45 Thu 07 Apr     , Marijn wrote:
I think Panagiotis will be a fine lead. But the main problem is trying to stay active, not so much a lack of lead. Although Pana has already pointed me to the right direction more than once, so...
> > Perhaps now is also a good time to do a roll-call/status update of what > people are working on in the various subprojects (CL, scheme, (x)emacs), > who is active or not, whether any recruits are being trained, anything > else that you care to mention. > > Current herd members seem to be: > (scheme) araujo, chiiph, hkBst, pchrist > (common-lisp) chiiph, hkBst, pchrist > (emacs) fauli, ulm > (xemacs) graaff > > If you're in there please respond with your little status update. If > you're not in there and you have a status update, please feel free.
Currently, all the little work I've done is in scheme, we still have to stablish a couple of things regarding lisp. But I'm still not as active as I'd like, or as I once was. -- Tomas Touceda Gentoo Developer - Qt, Scheme, Lisp