From: Tomas Touceda <chiiph@g.o>
To: gentoo-lisp@l.g.o, gentoo-lisp@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-lisp] lisp project status
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:29:42
1 On 17:45 Thu 07 Apr , Marijn wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Dear all,
6 >
7 > all Gentoo projects are supposed to elect leads yearly and we have not
8 > done so in a while (if ever). On top of that I am not as active as I
9 > used to be these days. I've spoken to pchrist and more briefly ulm about
10 > the situation and would like to propose that Panagiotis take over my
11 > role as lead as he is the most senior active willing developer it seems.
12 > So unless anyone else cares to nominate themselves within two weeks,
13 > Panagiotis will take over the leadership and responsibility of defending
14 > our project's interest in the greater whole that is Gentoo.
15
16 I think Panagiotis will be a fine lead. But the main problem is trying
17 to stay active, not so much a lack of lead. Although Pana has already
18 pointed me to the right direction more than once, so...
21 > Perhaps now is also a good time to do a roll-call/status update of what
22 > people are working on in the various subprojects (CL, scheme, (x)emacs),
23 > who is active or not, whether any recruits are being trained, anything
24 > else that you care to mention.
25 >
26 > Current herd members seem to be:
27 > (scheme) araujo, chiiph, hkBst, pchrist
28 > (common-lisp) chiiph, hkBst, pchrist
29 > (emacs) fauli, ulm
30 > (xemacs) graaff
31 >
32 > If you're in there please respond with your little status update. If
33 > you're not in there and you have a status update, please feel free.
34
35 Currently, all the little work I've done is in scheme, we still have to
36 stablish a couple of things regarding lisp. But I'm still not as active
37 as I'd like, or as I once was.
40 Tomas Touceda
41 Gentoo Developer - Qt, Scheme, Lisp