From: Cyprien Nicolas <c.nicolas@×××××.com>
To: Morgon Kanter <morgon.kanter@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-lisp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-lisp] Ebuild for Racket 5.1
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:33:16
On 21/02/11 18:07, Morgon Kanter wrote:
> Hey folks, > > I noticed there wasn't yet an ebuild for the new version of Racket, so > I went ahead and made one. It's attached. > > A couple changes besides just bumping the version number: > * Doesn't really seem like that makefile patch was required anymore (I > didn't need it), so I commented that out. > * The new Racket GUI system doesn't appear to include any of those > external libraries that the ebuild used to issue an "rm" for, so I > removed those bits from the ebuild (as well as the formerly > commented-out rm commands that were replaced by something different). > > That's it for the changes, aside from a version bump. > > Thanks, > -- Morgon
Actually, there is a work-in-progress ebuild, but I didn't had the time to test it intensively, especially with the cgc and sgc garbage collectors, and the plain USE flags (as the makefile patch is related to those USEs), and I just it an "emake failed" with USE=plain. Apart from some cosmetic changes (EAPI4, REAUIRED_USE="cgc? ( !sgc )", some spacing) my ebuild is the same :) May I ask you which USE flags combination(s) you tried it with, and on which arch? (applies for Neil too). Thanks for the feedback Regards ,Cyprien