From: Joe Button <gentoo-media@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-media@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-media] Ladcca / lash?
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:06:23
1 Hi.
2
3 Since the list has started twitching slightly I'm going to ask it a question
4 and see if the shock startles it back to life.
5
6 Some time ago ladcca got renamed to lash, and then got a new maintainer, Dave
7 Robillard. Ladcca is now 100% dead, replaced by lash.
8
9 Nonetheless, gentoo continues to have a ladcca package and USE flag, and no
10 lash package or USE flag.
11
12 Has there been any discussion of this? Is there any prospect of it getting
13 fixed?
14
15 I guess the first step would be making a lash ebuild. Unless anyone else gets
16 around to that I might have a go, but I'm not sure when that might happen, so
17 don't let that put anyone else off doing it.
18
19 http://www.nongnu.org/lash/
20
21 Cheers,