From: Joe Button <gentoo-media@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-media@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-media] Ladcca / lash?
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:06:23

Since the list has started twitching slightly I'm going to ask it a question
and see if the shock startles it back to life.

Some time ago ladcca got renamed to lash, and then got a new maintainer, Dave
Robillard. Ladcca is now 100% dead, replaced by lash.

Nonetheless, gentoo continues to have a ladcca package and USE flag, and no
lash package or USE flag.

Has there been any discussion of this? Is there any prospect of it getting

I guess the first step would be making a lash ebuild. Unless anyone else gets
around to that I might have a go, but I'm not sure when that might happen, so
don't let that put anyone else off doing it.

Joe x
gentoo-media@g.o mailing list