From: Gerard Quaak <G.Quaak@×××.nl>
To: gentoo-media@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-media] cinepaint
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 14:49:26
1 Hi
2
3 don't know whether this list is active, but we'll see...
4
5 i probably should file a bugreport at bugzilla, but because i can't get on it (i don't use a browser with cookies), i will put it here, maybe someone can do something with the information.
6
7 It's about the cinepaint package, that is not emerging right. It compiles ok, but is not merged to the right place. I'm not a ebuild wizard, so i tried some things and it appears that the compiled program is still in the var/tmp directory. (after copying everything in the right places cinepaint works fine)
8
9 I experience the problems with all the packages (0.18.0, 0.18.3, 0.19.0 and also 0.20.1 (overlay)).
10
11 My system is ~x86, gcc 3.4.5 compiler. I don't know what other info is needed. Hopefully someone can use the info to make a better ebuild for cinepaint, i quit like the program (used in windows)
12
13 Gerard
14
15 ** Emerge error: with a lot of QA notices for all the files:
16 QA Notice: //usr/include/cinepaint/image_convert.h installed in
17 ${D}/${D}
18 QA Notice: //usr/include/cinepaint/helpui.h installed in
19 ${D}/${D}
20
21 !!! ERROR: media-video/cinepaint-0.20.1 failed.
22 Call stack:
23 ebuild.sh, line 1933: Called dyn_install
24
25 !!! Aborting due to QA concerns: 122 files installed
26 in /var/tmp/portage/cinepaint-0.20.1/image///var/tmp/portage/cinepaint-0.20.1/image/ !!!
27 If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack
28 if relevant.
29 --
30 gentoo-media@g.o mailing list