From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:36:51
1 J. Scott Kasten wrote:
2 >
3 > You've got an R8K drooool..... we're not worthy!!!! :)
4
5 Yup, and the kernel has some of the code in place for it, TLB code IIRC. It
6 just needs R8K cache handling code, and some of the IP28 tweaks from Peter
7 Fuerst's IP28 patchset (not IP28-specific tweaks, but tweaks that I believe are
8 64bit specific, which are denoted in his patch's source as IP2628_*), and the
9 thing *might* boot. But that's just pure conjecture.
12 --Kumba
15 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
16
17 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
18 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
19 --
20 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list