From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:36:51
J. Scott Kasten wrote:
> > You've got an R8K drooool..... we're not worthy!!!! :)
Yup, and the kernel has some of the code in place for it, TLB code IIRC. It just needs R8K cache handling code, and some of the IP28 tweaks from Peter Fuerst's IP28 patchset (not IP28-specific tweaks, but tweaks that I believe are 64bit specific, which are denoted in his patch's source as IP2628_*), and the thing *might* boot. But that's just pure conjecture. --Kumba -- Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list