From: Christian Hartmann <ian@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o, afinley@×××××××.edu
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] R5000 o2 X11 and kde?
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 14:49:33
> Then tried to emerge X-org, which compiled fine but could not build a > config file. I looked for some documentation on the gentoo mips site > but didn't see much (and elsewhere). Is it possible to get X and > eventually kde running? Thanks again for your help.
I've got running on my o2. I used geomans config that you can find here: Make sure that you compiled with the static-useflag enabled. Otherwise it's likely that you'll get a bunch of unresolved symbols. Have fun! -- Christian Hartmann PGP Key: Key fingerprint = 4544 EC0C BAE4 216F 5981 7F95 2154 E5EE 692A 4865 -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list