From: Panagiotis Christopoulos <pchrist@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] gentoo and yeeloong mips and latex
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:02:13
1 On 17:54 Sun 25 Nov , elmar bucher wrote:
2 > dear Gentoo Mips list,
3 >
4 > I successfully installed gentoo on a yeeloong (with stage 4 tar ball and
5 > hardened flavour) as described here:
6 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/mips/yeeloong.xml
7 >
8 > I successfully updated the portage tree.
9 >
10 > Now I would like to get latex running.
11 > but
12 > emerge search tetex
13 > find nothing.
14 >
15 > any hint how to step further into this adventure?
16
17 Try "emerge -pv texlive" . Don't know if there are mips keywords for all
18 dependencies, but probably there are.
19
20 If you're new to gentoo, you may want to read [1] and [2].
21
22 However, as gentoo-mips is a mailing list only for discussions regarding
23 gentoo's MIPS project, if you need user support, you can try
24 gentoo-user (which has more activity).
25
26 For mips related questions, of course you're welcome to post here.
27
28 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-mips.xml
29 [2] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-mips.xml?part=2&chap=1
32 Panagiotis Christopoulos ( pchrist )