From: Andrew Finley <afinley@×××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Re: R5000 o2, kernel
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:47:19
1 Hi Steve,
2 thanks again for the fast response. udev worked real slick.
3
4 I realized my system clock was set to ~1953 (perhaps this has some thing
5 to do with the mysterious crashes).
6
7 I will read up on cross-compiling over the holiday and give my own
8 kernel build a shot.
9
10 -have a good one
11 Andy