From: "J. Scott Kasten" <jscottkasten@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mips] IP32 Sound
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:41:08
Well, it looks like Steve was right.  I finally hit the right search terms
and found a 2.6.12 pull of the IP32 driver:

He's also right that this thing probably needs more help than just another
pull forward.  In the mean time, I have more Alsa docs to read...

>Yes yes...we're very well aware of that patch, and have been for years >now. You probably do not want to start with that one. There is a much >newer version floating around somewhere in the linux-mips mailing list >archives from some fellow that updated it to 2.6.13 or so. That would >probably be a better starting point, although I think it is still a >heaping pile of shit. People that really know what they are doing have >indicated that it would likely be best to start from scratch, but >whatever, knock yourself out. > >-Steve
-- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mips] IP32 Sound Kumba <kumba@g.o>