From: Hardave Riar <hardave@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] n32 userland
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:50:40
David Cummings wrote:
> It remains to be seen how much I broke doing it the quick and dirty > way (unpacking stage3 tarball on a running system), but for now, apps > are compiling in n32 userland! Thanks.
Well you probably just completely buggered up your box. And until you fix your userland we're not going to be supporting any problems of yours that come up. N32 is fragile enough as is, and like geoman has said is not for general user use, those stages at this point are mostly only for developer use. Hardave -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list