From: John <temp1_snover@×××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Help!?! where have all the IP30 netboot images gone?!?!
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:58:02
1 aah ok,
2 thanks very much Steve i will get into the irc and ask Kumba :)
3
4 even a netboot with broken networking would be ok for me :)
5 i just want to get all the stuff set up on my main pc - dhcp, tftp,
6 etc etc to get the Octane booting up over the network.
7
8 if it boots up into a broken OS with no further networking thats
9 ok in the short term :)
10
11 As im sure Kumbas fixed images will be coming soon, or i will
12 try cross-compiling the vanilla sources from linux for mips with
13 the speedracer IP30 patches.
14
15 cheerios, and bo!
16 John