From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Question - Kumba LiveCD RC6
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:53:50
J. Scott Kasten wrote:
> > Hi guys, > > > > I found an RC6 candidate here, but the file permissions are such that it > cannot be downloaded. I was very interested to try it out across > several SGI platforms. > > I'm trying to get a feel for where support for SGI hardware stands. Am > interested to see first hand what works, what doesn't, and what bugs > still need to be squashed. Especially what hasn't been tried yet. :) > > Thanks, > -S-
Actually, I locked it on my dev site after putting it on the mirrors. Check your local mirror for it in experimental/mips/livecd/x-rc6/. I just checked OSU's copy, and it lets you fetch the image. Be sure to read the README :) --Kumba -- Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list