From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Question - Kumba LiveCD RC6
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:53:50
1 J. Scott Kasten wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi guys,
4 >
5 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~kumba/mips/livecd/x-rc6/
6 >
7 > I found an RC6 candidate here, but the file permissions are such that it
8 > cannot be downloaded. I was very interested to try it out across
9 > several SGI platforms.
10 >
11 > I'm trying to get a feel for where support for SGI hardware stands. Am
12 > interested to see first hand what works, what doesn't, and what bugs
13 > still need to be squashed. Especially what hasn't been tried yet. :)
14 >
15 > Thanks,
16 > -S-
17
18 Actually, I locked it on my dev site after putting it on the mirrors. Check
19 your local mirror for it in experimental/mips/livecd/x-rc6/. I just checked
20 OSU's copy, and it lets you fetch the image. Be sure to read the README :)
23 --Kumba
26 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
27
28 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
29 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
30 --
31 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list