From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 04:48:45
1 J. Scott Kasten wrote:
2 >
3 > I had considered looking at the other drivers for IP22 and Octane to see
4 > what I could learn in comparison to the old 2.6.1 driver. Should be
5 > fun. :)
6 >
7 > -S-
10 IP22 won't be of much use. That uses the old OSS interface, and when upstream
11 finally dumps those, IP22 will be without sound unless someone ports it to ALSA.
14 --Kumba
17 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
18
19 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
20 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
21 --
22 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list