From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 04:48:45
J. Scott Kasten wrote:
> > I had considered looking at the other drivers for IP22 and Octane to see > what I could learn in comparison to the old 2.6.1 driver. Should be > fun. :) > > -S-
IP22 won't be of much use. That uses the old OSS interface, and when upstream finally dumps those, IP22 will be without sound unless someone ports it to ALSA. --Kumba -- Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6] "J. Scott Kasten" <jscottkasten@×××××.com>